HomeHomePlay NowLatest imagesDonateRegisterLog inSearch

Hey. The name's Eric. :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Forum Mod

Hey. The name's Eric. :D Empty
PostSubject: Hey. The name's Eric. :D   Hey. The name's Eric. :D EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:17 am

Hi, I'm Eric, the banner guy. Most of you just know me as Eric. I'm fifteen years old, I live in Akron, Ohio. I really love this server and the people that play it. Hell, the people are 50% of the reason I actually play this server. I think that the server in progress will probably be one of the most unique servers out there once completed. Charlie and Becky, you guys are doing great coding the server and the forums look awesome. Lacrosse, my address to you is that you're fun to pk with xD. Zam you help some with Charlie and Becky's coding and the things you figure out or do are very helpful. Lare is the cool guy that just stands around chewin' on a toothpick. And then we come to Mike. Mike may be last but definitely not least. If somebody is depressed, talk to Mike. He's the kid that can make you geek your face off laughin' out of nowhere. xD. There we have it. A brief intro of myself and my thoughts on the server as well as other people. Oh jeeze Pete if you're reading this don't freak out that you aren't up there. HI PETE. xD. Okay. Now there you have it haha. If you ever see me online say hello because I absolutely hate not having people to talk to. Why do you think I'm typing this?! Ah anyways. I'm done now.

Your Mod and Banner Guy,
Eric
Back to top Go down
https://bloodyrune.forumotion.com
Charlie
Owner and Coder

PostSubject: Re: Hey. The name's Eric. :D   Hey. The name's Eric. :D EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:34 am

nice post : P noob but thanks : D we will be #1 server just wait ; )
Back to top Go down
Becky
Owner and Semi-Coder
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Hey. The name's Eric. :D   Hey. The name's Eric. :D EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:50 pm

;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/beckywilleatyourface
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey. The name's Eric. :D   Hey. The name's Eric. :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey. The name's Eric. :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodyRune :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: